Friday, October 2, 2009

Lama tak jumpa

Someone once asked me, "Have you ever fallen in love?" Then I answered, "Of course, once." Then they asked me another question: "Did it hurt?" I thought of you and told them "Yes, very much".

Current mood:
Hell dont know why i wrote that above.
Im friggin scared for the upcoming exam.
Heartache yang tak tau bila nak hilang.
I miss someone and i hate it.
Im so freaking worried banyak chapter tak cover lagiii.
Im so annoyed with some people.Berhenti bersuara sebentar boleh?



As you can see people,I've been very quite on this blog lately kan?Mostly because im quite busy doing the preparation for the final exam.Macam bagus lah kau ni kasi statement macam ni.And malas pon ada jugak lah.So after the exam la I mengedik-gedik balik on this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment